Have More Questions?
A NO COST Program That Helps Pregnant Women Quit Smoking
Baby & Me Tobacco Free™ is a NO COST program that helps pregnant women quit smoking, resulting in healthier mothers, babies, and communities.
When you make the decision to quit smoking, the rewards are immediate for you and your baby.
- Your baby will get more oxygen; even after just one day
- There is less risk that your baby will be born too early
- There is a better chance that your baby will come home from the hospital with you
- You will be less likely to develop heart disease, stroke, lung cancer, chronic lung disease, and other smoke related diseases
- You will have more energy and breathe more easily
- You will feel good about what you have done for yourself and your baby
Ready to Quit?
Call us at (219) 937-7733, x200 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Must be a Lake County, Indiana resident; participate in 4 prenatal sessions; stay quit during pregnancy; and agree to take a monthly breath test. Stay smoke-free to receive a monthly voucher for FREE DIAPERS for up to 12 months after baby is born.